2009年5月10日星期日

so close and yet so far:a letter to mom

My darling Mother

Having a mother like you while growing up was the greatest gift and biggest advantage anyone could ever have given me. It is because of the confidence and values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today. Thank you for shaping me into a person who I like and am proud to be. Thank you letting us believe that we could be whoever we wanted to be, do whatever we wanted to do, there were no limitations except our drive, ambition and creativity.

If there was a text book on how to be the perfect mother ,it would have you as the role model.

Thank you for your unwavering support through out my journey.

Thank you for reading all the books that I read, thank you for learning about a world that must be so foreign to you.

Thank you for taking me to hospital and sitting with me through all those

Thank you for holding my hand when I was crying .

Thank you for always having hope for me when I didn’t have for myself.

Thank you for telling me not to give up when I said I couldn’t do it any more.

Thank you for never giving up on me when I went through that dark period.

Thank you for saying to me, with your whole heart.

Thank you, for every thing you have done for me, thank you for every thing you have said, and for all the times when you said nothing and just listened.

Thank you for being my good luck charm, my muse, my hero, my savior, my cook.

Thank you for being such a wonderful mother .

Thank you thank you thank you. For a million things, for everything. I don’t know what I would do without you. There are so many many more things, small things, big things.

I love you very very much forever and ever,Thank you mother, I love you, more than words can ever express.

没有评论:

发表评论